Monday 10 October 2011

It's been a while

I've been manic lately and have got so bogged down with college work, uni open days and FINALLY starting work that I've neglected my blog.

I got my first college assignment back for Biology last week and was incredibly proud of myself for getting a merit. One of my fellow peers also thought I should be at medical school as I seem to just get it. Hmmm midwifery yes, doctor no. Just doesn't interest me at all. Although I was flattered that she would think that and actually tell me. It's funny because everyone looked at me and asked what I had got expecting, I guess, a distinction grade. No such luck. I am however on the right path as at the Uni open day on Saturday they are expecting merit grades to get onto the course as they have found that those with just passes really struggle and end up leaving.

I'm so incredibly excited about applying for University, I can't even begin to tell you. Just need to start writing my personal statement now....

Off to bed, peace out all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment