Saturday 24 September 2011

I can hear woohoo!!

I had my ears irrigated yesterday afternoon. A most bizarre experience having water and air alternately burst into your ear and holding a pot underneath catching all the muck and wax spilling out of your ears. It's honestly barf worthy writing it down and if I think about it too much it makes me quite nauseous remembering looking into the pot and seeing two bits of earwax stuck the side which size wise were on par with marbles. I was disgusted and amazed something SO big was in there and worse still that it had come out of my ear.

Anyway once she had cleared the main blockage out of my left ear, suddenly I could hear in 3d surround sound again. Honestly THE most invigorating amazing thing EVER!

You don't realise how deaf you are until you have your ears irrigated. Everyone should do it once in their lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment